Zeminar will step beyond the classroom, lecture theatre or workplace and explore the biggest social issues that have the potential to disrupt academic and personal growth.
- Main Stage – Amazing speakers sharing their stories.
- Youth Org United – Local and National Youth Organisations.
- Well-Being Gym – Learn how to look after one’s Mind, Body & Soul. This zone will feature interactive content aimed at encouraging attendees to explore and develop their personal toolkit in terms of mental, physical & spiritual welfare.
- Club Corner – Discover new sports and hobbies.
- CEO –BOSS IT! Careers, Exams & Opportunities – Not like any other careers fair the ethos of this event is dynamic and interactive. Organisations that exhibit here will not be simply handing out free paraphernalia but displaying what it’s like to actually work or study in their environment.
- Activation Zone – Spectacular exhibitors captivating your imagination. An open book for exhibitors with one strict caveat: It cannot be passive! It must be an engaging concept that will leave attendees with something thoughtprovoking, inspirational, relevant and practical.
- Teachers’ Lounge –Teachers, we will look after you! A Zeminar all on its own containing tailored content provided in a relaxed and collaborative environment. Main stage contributors will also present in this area, modifying their content for the other side of the desk.
- GaelZon - Ceantar sóisialta do dhaoine óga lena scíth a ligint, le ceardlanna idirghníomhacha agus béim ar an nGaeilge.
- The Social Scene – Eat, meet & have lots of fun.
Who We Are
Ian is a Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland and member of the Irish Tax Institute. After training with Deloitte he joined UBS Investment Bank in Sydney, spending 4 years there before transferring back to Ireland. A devoted father of 2, Ian has a massive interest in human development and has volunteered for various NFPs in the youth and sporting sector.
Founder & CEO
Damien is the Founder and CEO of Zeminar. He is also studying for a Doctorate in Counselling Psychology at Trinity College Dublin. Damien is passionate about young people and has worked with Forige, Dublin Samaritans and St. John of God's. Zeminar is his baby.
Paula comes to the Zeminar Team with a wealth of knowledge from her 20 years of experience in Event Management. Her organisational skills and attention to detail have awarded her work with Events of all sizes throughout Ireland and UK. It has been said “Every Event needs a Paula!!”
Peter comes to the Zeminar team with over 40 years in Irish Education. Peter was a second level school teacher at Ballymun Comprehensive for 20 years before moving to the Dublin Institute of Technology for another 16 years. He spent his entire professional career working with students from diverse backgrounds and was always passionate about their learning.